(2) Plan review fees for additions to existing buildings,
which do not require the entire building to conform to the
Kentucky Building Code, shall be calculated in accordance
with Subsection (1) by the measurement of the square footage
of the addition, only.
(3) Plan review fees for existing buildings in which the use
group or occupancy type is changed shall be calculated in
accordance with Subsection (l) hy using the total square
footage of the entire building or structure under the new
(4) Plan review fees for alterations and repairs not other-
wise covered by this section shall be calculated by multiplying
the contractor's cost for the repairs by .00l.
Section 3. Specialized Fees. In addition to the fees
required by Section 2, the following fees must he paid for
the specialized plan reviews listed:
(1) Sprinkler fees.
AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER RE\'lE\\' FEE TABLE
Sprinkler Heads Plan Rcxicxx Fee
4 - 200 $50.00
20I — 300 $60.00
30I -400 $$0.00
40I - 750 S100 00
oxcr 750 SH)0.00 plus I0: pcr sprinkler mer 750
(2) Fire Detection System Review Fee — $10.00 per 5,000 square
feet up to 70,000 square feet; over 70,000 square feet - $160.00 plus
$15.00 per each additional 20,000 square foot. ·
(3) Standpipe Plan Review Fee — $30.00 (Combination Standpipe and
Risers plans will be reviewed under automatic sprinkler review fee
(Q) Carbon Dioxide Suppression System Review Fee - l to 175
pounds of agent - $35.00; over 175 pounds of agent - $35.00 plus 20c
per pound in excess of 175 pounds.
(5) Halon 1301 Suppression System Review Fee — Up to 35 pounds
of agent — $35.00; over 35 pounds - $35.00 plus 50c per pound in
excess of 35 pounds.
(6) Foam Suppression System Review Fee - 935.00 per 50 gallons of
(7) Range Hoods Review Fee — $20.00 per hood
·(8) Tanks Installation Plan Review Fee - $25.00 for the
first tank and $5.00 for each additional tank.