Processed by: Archives Staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:Eric Weig
Visiting Nurse Association records
ca. 1909-ca. 1993
University of Louisville Kornhauser Health Sciences LibraryLouisville, Kentucky 40292
Open to researchers
[Identification of item], Visiting Nurse Association records, ca. 1909-ca. 1993, Kornhauser Health Sciences Library, University of Louisville, Louisville.
2.5 linear ft.
The Visiting Nurse Association began as the King's Daughters District Nurse Association in 1890, merged with the Babies Milk Fund in 1919, and became the Public Health Nursing Association until 1935, when it assumed its current name. Contained in this collection are photographs, studies, clippings, histories, brochures, and a small amount of correspondence about this nonprofit organization that providing healthcare and education in the homes of convalescents and the chronically ill. Some microfilmed annual reports are included.
Hosted by the University of Kentucky
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org