Processed by: Archives Staff ; machine-readable finding aid created by:Eric Weig
Mays Lick Presbyterian Church records
University of Kentucky Special CollectionsLexington, Kentucky 40506
Collection is open for research.
[Identification of item],Mays Lick Presbyterian Church records, 1850-1953, 154FM-114, Special Collections, University of Kentucky.
1 reel of microfilm (partial)
The church was established in 1850. The Church of Smyrna was transferred to what was then called Mayslick, Ky. and the church's name was changed to the Mayslick Presbyterian Church. The town has become known as Mays Lick in recent times.
This is a microfilm copy of the records of the Mays Lick Presbyterian Church, which includes minutes of church meetings and financial reports.
Hosted by the University of Kentucky
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org